Wednesday, February 26, 2014

MY TEAM

A clear trend regarding the days that Dr. Preston has to step out seems to be emerging as the third substitute in a row didn't show up. This time, unfortunately, we were funneled into the cafeteria and I didn't get anything done... Thanks Hutton... I do already have a pretty solid core group for my "support system" though, and the online networking assignments we've been doing lately have been constantly introducing me to more people and more projects, so I would say that things are going well right now. I feel that the "peer" department of my network is now covered, leaving "public" and "experts". I am not the slightest bit worried about finding an expert; I have communicated online with psychology professors and other such experts in the past, and I know I can replicate that without issue. I am simply waiting to do this until my project is a bit further along. Pulling more public foot traffic is the only criteria that concerns me.

2 comments:

  1. hey i cant find exactly the icon to press so i can start fallowing you. When you get that situated please let me know in a comment on my blog and please please fallow me :)
    Thanks much

    - Loren

    ReplyDelete