Thursday, February 13, 2014

WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS

As of now, I have no idea which direction my project is heading. I have been gathering information and refining my topic, but I am having trouble imagining how I might assemble the pieces into a tangible representation. What's more, I have hit a sudden, but probably not permanent, roadblock with my research. I do acknowledge though that, once I get to such a point that there is a final product in sight, and even during these early stages, collaboration can/will be extremely beneficial. I don't believe I'm far enough along yet to recognize any specific skills/talents that would aid me, but I could definitely use a bit of creative help. I have an unfortunate amount of difficulty making 'something out of nothing', so if I could work jointly with someone who has a bit more developed/less repressed sense of creativity, I think it would help me immensely. As far as the skills that I have to offer, none really come to mind... I'm not sure if it's the fact that I dislike exalting myself, even if only in my own thoughts, or if I'm just not exceptionally good at at anything, but I am failing to identify any fields at which I truly excel. That being said, I'm more than happy to help anyone in any way that I can so, if whoever may be reading this feels that I could be of some assistance, they should expect a prompt response upon contacting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment