Thursday, March 6, 2014

Resource of the Day 3/6/2014

I wanted to keep my resources consolidated to make them as convenient to follow as possible so, up until this point, I have been posting them in a single post entitled "Research Progression". Unfortunately, I neglected the fact that the post would get buried over time and eventually become irrelevant... Also, I have admittedly fallen behind on my research and haven't added anything in quite a while, so I feel that a fresh start is in order. From now on, I will be posting each day's resource in its own post as I've seen some of my peers do.

Here is this weekend's: http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/pleasure/

This monstrous Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy entry outlines pleasure from a philosophical standpoint. I haven't read the entire thing yet, but this lengthy and comprehensive bit is the most promising resource I've found in a while; I imagine that its enormous works cited page will keep me busy for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment